Soft landscape gardener
Are you looking for a landscape gardener in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs? We are a boutique soft landscape gardener, which means that we work with all the ‘living’ parts of your garden. Think trees, bushes, flowers, plants and ground covers.
Our team will bring your landscape vision to life, regardless of your project’s scope or size. As a quality landscape gardener, we’ll design a plan to fit your brief – and be with you every step of the way.
As a landscape gardener, we offer a complete range of services including:
- Gardens and grounds maintenance (brush cutting, fertiliser application, mechanical edging, mowing, planting, pruning, waste removal and more)
- Landscape master planning, design, and project management
- Weed and pest control (treating flowers and shurbs from pests and fungus, plus removing noxious plants and weeds)
- Drought tolerant gardens
- Installation of garden beds (soil preparation, plant supply and mulching)
- Tree planting, selection, removal and maintenance
- Expert lawn maintenance and care
- Garden mulching and repair)
- General clean up.
Need a landscape gardener?
Commercial landscape gardener
Along with residential soft landscape design and maintenance, we also specialise in commercial landscape gardening.
Having a professional soft landscape gardener to manage your outdoor areas will bring you enormous peace of mind, not to mention provide a visually pleasing area for all to enjoy.
A landscape gardener you can trust
Our solutions are drawn from 20 years’ landscape gardener experience working across a number of Melbourne suburbs with a range of experienced horticultural experts.
We are proud of our personalised service and friendly approach. You can trust us to deliver results to a consistently high standard.
Areas we service
We provide our services across Melbourne’s eastern suburbs, including:
- Balwyn North
- Glen Iris
- Hawthorn East
- Kew East
- Mont Albert
- Mont Albert North
- Surrey Hills
Get in touch if you are outside our service locations. We are happy to travel further if required on a case by case basis.